Slow Cooker Ginger Chicken Breasts2015-11-29
- Cuisine: Canadian
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Slow cooker ginger chicken breasts.Chicken breasts with ginger and soy sauce cooked in slow cooker.Very easy and delicious.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup (250 ml) low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 g) brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground ginger
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken breasts in greased slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Pour ginger mixture over chicken breasts.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
66 people rated this recipe