Slow Cooker Hearty Fish Soup2017-03-29
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 3 cans (14½ oz (435 ml) each) diced tomatoes,undrained
- 1 cup (250 ml) clam juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 3 medium potatoes,peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 8 oz (240 g) skinless cod fillet,cubed
- 8 oz (240 g) cubed flounder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except cubed fish seasoning. Stir well.
Close cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours,adding fish during last 20 minutes.
Turn off slow cooker and open the lid. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Ladle into soup bowls and serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe