Slow Cooker Herbed Shrimp Stew2013-12-20
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Slow cooker herbed shrimp stew.Shrimp with vegetables cooked in slow cooker.Very easy and delicious!
- 28 oz (840 g) can diced tomatoes with garlic,undrained
- 1 cup (250 ml) clam juice
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 rib celery,chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound (480 g) medium shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 3 cups cooked rice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In slow cooker,combine tomatoes,clam juice,onion,garlic,celery,thyme and basil leaves. Mix well,cover and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours,adding shrimp,parsley and rice during last 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe