Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken Tenders2016-05-15
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) clear honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place chicken tenderloins in a greased slow cooker.
In a medium mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour barbecue mixture over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender.
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
36 people rated this recipe