Slow Cooker Honey-Dijon Chicken2015-12-26
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups (500 ml) nonfat honey-Dijon mustard
Grease your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder. Pour honey-Dijon salad dressing over seasoned chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
60 people rated this recipe