Slow Cooker Honey-Mustard Chicken Stew
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:10 h
Slow cooker honey-mustard chicken stew. Cubed chicken breasts with Dijon mustard,honey and vegetables cooked in slow cooker.The honey mustard flavor of this delicious chicken recipe is enhanced by the addition of curry powder.
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breast,cubed
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup saliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2-4 tablespoons cold water
- 3 cups cooked white rice
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients, except cornstarch,water,seasoning and rice. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Stir in combined cornstarch and water,stirring 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Serve over rice.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe