Slow Cooker Lemon-Pepper Chicken Breasts2015-12-31
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken breasts in one layer in slow cooker. Pour lemon juice over meat and sprinkle with black pepper.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker and transfer to serving platter. Add more lemon juice,if desired. Serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(3.8 / 5)
11 people rated this recipe