Slow Cooker Mesquite Chicken Chili2017-04-01
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 3/4 pound (360 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cubed
- 15 oz (450 ml) can red beans,rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onions
- 3/4 cup poblano chili
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon mesquite smoke flavoring
- 3 cups (750 ml) chicken broth
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- chopped green onions for garnish
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Cover cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until beans and chicken are tender.
Turn off slow cooker and open the lid. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir well.
Transfer chicken chili to serving platter. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe