Slow Cooker Mushroom and Fennel Ragout2013-10-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 9:00 h
- Ready In : 9:20 h
Slow cooker mushroom and fennel ragout. This delicious vegetable ragout cooked in slow cooker.Thick,rich and well-seasoned.
- 1 large fennel bulb,trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 8 oz (240 g) mushrooms,sliced
- 8 plum tomatoes,coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
In a 3½-4 quart(3½-4 L) slow cooker,combine fennel bulbs,mushrooms,tomatoes,cabbage and vegetable broth. Sprinkle with tapioca,Italian seasoning,salt and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe