Slow Cooker Mushroom-Onion Sauced Beef Steak2015-12-31
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Very easy and delicious.
- 2 pounds (960 g) boneless beef round steak,cut 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick,fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium yellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar beef gravy
- 1¼ oz (37 g) envelope mushroom gravy mix
Cut beef into serving-size pieces.
Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet. Working in a batches,brown ,eat over medium-high heat on both sides. Drain off fat.
Place onions in slow cooker. Top with browned beef and sliced mushrooms. In a small mixing bowl,combine beef gravy and mushroom gravy mix. Mix well and pour mixture over beef mixture in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe