Slow Cooker Orange-Honey Ham2016-03-29
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) boneless smoked ham
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) clear honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
Place meat thermometer in the center of ham. Place meat in slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients,except cornstarch,water and sherry. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting until thermometer registers 155 F (78C),about 3 hours.
Remove cooked ham from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter and keep warm.
Measure 1 ½ cups (370 ml) cooking liquid into saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in combined cornstarch,water and sherry,whisking until thickened.
Pour over cooked ham. Slice meat and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe