Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Artichokes2013-02-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups frozen pepper stir-fry,thawed and drained
- 13 ½ oz (400 ml) can artichoke hearts,drained and chopped
- 2 8 oz (240 ml) each)) cans tomato sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add pork chops to skillet and cook until browned on both sides.
Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker. Cover meat with pepper stir-fry and artichoke hearts.
In a small mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour mixture over vegetables and pork chops.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours. Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe