Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 10¾ oz (320 ml) can creamy mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) dry white wine
- 4 oz (120 g) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Put pork chops in slow cooker.
Combine together remaining ingredients. Mix and pour over meat.
Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours. Serve slow cooker pork chops over cooked rice or mashed potato.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe