Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine pork chops,apples,and onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
- Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Goulash
Oven Baked Honey-Chipotle Chicken Breasts
Slow Cooker Barbecued Chicken Wings
Cavaletti with Meat Sauce
Slow Cooker Jerk Pulled Pork