Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom-Wine Sauce2013-01-15
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish, Slow Cooker Recipes
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom-Wine Sauce
- 10¾ oz (325 ml) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 medium potatoes,peeled and sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 pork chops
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl,combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
Arrange potatoes and onion in slow cooker.
Pour soup mixture over top and toss to coat. Place pork chops on top.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours until pork and vegetables are tender. Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.
Average Member Rating
(2.9 / 5)
9 people rated this recipe