Slow Cooker Pork with Pineapple and Mango Chutney2013-01-29
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Heat 2 tablespoons chicken broth in nonstick skillet.
- Combine all-purpose flour and pepper in zip-top bag and shake well.
- Place pork cubes in bag and shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Add pork to skillet and cook stirring occasionally,until pork is browned.
- Put pork cubes in slow cooker.
- Add remaining 1¼ cups chicken broth and remaining ingredients to skillet.Bring to a boil.
- Pour resulting mixture over pork cubes.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- 10.Serve slow cooker pork hot.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe