Slow Cooker Rosemary Beef Stew2017-04-02
- Yield : 6 soup bowls
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Slow cooker rosemary beef stew. Cubed beef with vegetables , dry sherry and dried rosemary cooked in slow cooker.Dried rosemary gives to this yummy beef stew fantastic flavor!
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) lean beestew meat,cubed
- 1½ cups (375 ml) low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 8 oz (240 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas,thawed
- 2 tablespoons dry cherry
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 large clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cubed potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons cornstarch
In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except cornstarch,water and seasoning. Stir well.
Cover cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
Increase heat to high. Cook for a further 10 minutes,stirring in combined water and cornstarch.
Turn off slow cooker. Discard bay leaf. Season with salt and black pepper.
Ladle beef stew into soup bowls. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe