Slow Cooker Simple Beef Stroganoff2016-05-07
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs.Dash seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds (960 g) beef stew meat,cubed
- 10 ¾ oz (325 ml) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (250 ml) nonfat half-and-half
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz (240 g) package nonfat cream cheese softened and cubed
- 3 cups cooked noodles
Grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
In a zip-top bag,combine,combine all-purpose flour,Mrs dash seasoning and black pepper. Shake well to combine.
Drop cubed beef into bag and shake to coat with flour mixture. Add seasoned meat to greased skillet and cook over medium heat,stirring frequently,until browned on all sides. Drain well.
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place browned meat in slow cooker.
In a medium mixing bowl,combine cream of mushroom soup,half-and-half,Worcestershire sauce,bouillon granules,onions and garlic powder. Mix well. Pour creamy mixture over meat in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 5-6 hours. Increase heat to high,add cubed cream cheese and cook,stirring occasionally,until cheese is melted. Serve over cooked noodles.
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe