Slow Cooker Spicy Italian Beef2017-02-22
- Servings : 8-10
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10:00 h
- Ready In : 10:10 h
Slow cooker spicy Italian beef. Boneless beef chuck roast with beer,spicy pickles and vegetables cooked in slow cooker. Serve this delicious slow cooker spicy Italian beef on French bread,topped with sliced provolone cheese,if desired.
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast,fat trimmed
- 12 oz (360 ml) jar Pepperoncini (Italian pickles),drained
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can beer
- 1 ye;;ow onion,peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 10 slices provolone cheese (optional)
Place trimmed beef chuck roast in slow cooker.
Pull off stem ends of pepperoncini and discard. Add pickles,beef broth,beer,onion and Italian seasoning to slow cooker. Do not stir.
Cover slow cooker and cook low-heat setting for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn off slow cooker. Using a tongs,remove cooked beef from slow cooker. Transfer to cutting board. Shred with two forks.
Return shredded meat to cooking liquid. Mix well.
Serve on French bread,topped with provolone cheese,if desired.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe