Slow Cooker Spicy Tomato Sipper2013-03-11
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Slow Cooker Spicy Tomato Sipper
Slow cooker spicy tomato sipper.A perfect starter cooker in slow cooker. Spicy and delicious!
- 46 oz (1.3 L) vegetable juice
- 1 stalk celery,halved crosswise
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- celery sticks
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Discard celery and ladle slow cooker spicy tomato sipper into cups. Garnish each serving with a celery stick.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe