Slow Cooker Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli Stew2013-11-03
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
- 1 pound (480 g) lean beef round steak,cut into strips
- 1 cups (250 ml) low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 medium yellow onion,peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 carrots,peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons teriyaky sauce
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (240 g) cooked noodles or rice
Combine all ingredients,except broccoli florets,cornstarch,water,seasoning and noodles in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low-heat setting 6-8 hours.
Add broccoli during last 30 cooking minutes. Turn heat to high and cook for additional 10 minutes. Stir in combined cornstarch and water,stirring 2-3 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve slow cooker teriyaki beef and broccoli stew over cooked noodles or rice.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe