Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Orange Sauce
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5:00 h
- Ready In : 5:15 h
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 oz (480g) package broccoli
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
- 2 cups (500 g) cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- sesame seeds
Cut chicken breasts into pieces. Set aside.
Place frozen broccoli in slow cooker. Sprinkle quick-cooking tapioca over. Stir well to combine. Arrange chicken pieces on broccoli mixture.
For Orange Sauce: In a small mixing bowl,combine chicken broth,orange marmalade,teriyaki sauce,dry mustard and ginger. Mix well and pour orange mixture over chicken in slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
Remove cooked chicken breasts and broccoli from slow cooker. Transfer to serving platter. Pour orange sauce over. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe