Smoked Chicken-Stuffed Pepper
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Smoked chicken-stuffed pepper.An excellent appetizer.Ready in 15 minute!
- 1 cup smoked chicken,coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped and drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 yellow bell pepper,cut lengthwise into 8 strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley,finely chopped
In a mixing bowl,combine smoked chicken,sun-dried tomatoes,red onion,mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Mix well and set aside.
Place yellow pepper strips on a serving platter with natural curve facing up. Spoon chicken mixture equally over top of each yellow pepper strip.
Garnish smoked chicken yellow pepper with chopped parsley. Serve as cold appetizer.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe