Spicy Baked Shrimp in Turbo Oven2012-12-05
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 20 raw large jumbo shrimps,peeled,deveined,heads removed
- 1 red chili,seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley,chopped
- lemon wedges and warm crusty bread,to serve
Combine red chili pepper and chopped garlic in a shallow dish. Mix well.
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and shrimps. Toss together to coat the shrimps. Cover mixture and chill for 15 minutes. Put the low grilling rack in the turbo oven and place a cast iron dish on top
Preheat the turbo oven to 425°F (220°C). Add the remaining olive oil to the gratin dish. Cook oil for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp mixture.Cook for 2 minutes. Turn the shrimps over. Add the white wine. Cook for 2-3 minutes,or until shrimps are pink.
Transfer spicy baked shrimps to warm plates. Sprinkle with black pepper and parsley. Add lemon wedge and serve immediately.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe