Swordfish Marinated with Chardonnay and Tarragon2013-10-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Swordfish marinated with chardonnay and tarragon. Marinated swordfish steaks grilled over charcoal grill.Very delicious!
- 4 swordfish steaks,1/2-inch(1.2 cm) thick,rinsed and patted dry
- 2/3 cup (180 ml) Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic,peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon+1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- For garnish lemon wedges
Place fish in a shallow glass dish.
In a mixing bowl,combine wine,lemon juice,oil,garlic,tarragon and parsley. Mix well and pour marinade over fish,turning it to coat both sides. Marinate for 15 minutes.
Preheat broiler or grill.
Transfer fish steaks to preheated broiled pan. Cook several inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes,then turn steaks over and cook 2 minutes more,occasionally basting with wine marinade.
Fish is done when it begins to flake when poked with a fork. Remove cooked fish steaks from the heat. Add seasoning to taste and serve with lemon wedges.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe