Yellow Curry Chicken2016-03-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Yellow curry chicken. This delicious chicken recipe belongs to Indian cuisine. Very easy and healthy!
- 6 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 5 oz (150 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 ¾ cups (420 ml) water
- chopped fresh cilantro
- shredded fresh Thai basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 yellow onions,peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts,cubed
To make spicy paste,stir-fry yellow curry paste in a wok for 2-3 minute. Stir in plain yogurt,water and fresh herbs. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Preheat vegetable oil in a wok. Add onion and garlic. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add cubed chicken and fry,stirring occasionally,for a further 3-4 minutes or until meat is tender.
Stir in spicy curry paste and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately,garnishing with the extra herbs.
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe