Slow Cooker Asparagus Soup
2 pounds(960g) fresh asparagus,cut into 1-inch(2,5 cm) pieces
5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup green onions,chopped
2 cups roasted potato,cut onto cubes
1/4 teaspoon Dash seasonings
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
1/2 cup tomato,chopped135 Calories
1G of Fat
- Combine asparagus,chicken broth,onions and potatoes in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
- Add vegetable mixture to food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Return blended mixture to slow cooker.
- Add dash seasonings and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons tomato and sour cream.
- Serve slow cooker asparagus soup hot or cold.