Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Sesame Noodles
- In slow cooker , combine cubed beef , gingerroot, garlic , green onions , soy sauce , sugar , dry sherry and 1 cup water.
- Stir well,cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Add peas,turn heat to high and cook for further 10 minutes.
- Stir in combined cornstarch and 1/4 cup cold water,stirring 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve beef stew over cooked Sesame Noodles.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and cilantro.
- In a mixing bowl,combine warm noodles,soy sauce,sesame oil and green onions.
- Toss well and serve with with beef stew.