Slow Cooker Chicken in Honey Sauce
1½-2 pounds ( 750-1 kg) boneless,skinless chicken breasts
salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
2 cups honey
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
sesame seeds387 Calories
6G of Fat
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker,season with salt and black pepper.
- In a mixing bowl,combine honey,soy sauce,ketchup,olive oil and garlic.
- Mix well and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Garnish slow cooker chicken with sesame seeds before serving.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti.