Slow Cooker Chicken in Mushroom-Wine Sauce
- 1 pound(480 g) boneless,skinless chicken breasts
- 10¾ oz(325 ml) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions,thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl,combine remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and pour mixture over chicken breasts and turn to coat.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours.
- Serve slow cooker chicken in mushroom-wine sauce over cooked rice.