Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame
3/4 cup tomato juice
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup nonfat chicken broth
1½ tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 pounds(960 g) boneless,skinless chicken breasts213 Calories
2.4G of Fat
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken breasts.
- Mix well.
- Dip chicken breasts in mixture to coat and place in slow cooker.
- Pour remaining mixture over top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Serve slow cooker chicken sesame with cooked rice and vegetables.