Slow Cooker Chili with Beans and Beer
- 1 pound(480g) ground beef
- 2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup beer
- 16 oz(480 g) can diced tomatoes,undrained
- 15 oz(450 g) can chili beans in chili sauce
- 15 oz(450 g) can rinsed and drained pinto beans
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned about 8 minutes,crumbling with fork.
- In slow cooker,combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients,except seasoning.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve hot.