Slow Cooker Mango Ginger Pork Roast
- Season pork shoulder roast with ground ginger,salt and black pepper.
- Place seasoned pork in 4-6 quart(4-6 L) slow cooker.
- Meanwhile,in a mixing bowl,combine mango salsa,honey and apricot preserves.
- Mix well and pour mango mixture over seasoned pork roast.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to high-heat setting and cook for 3-4 hours more or until roast is tender.
- Serve slow cooker mango ginger pork roast over hot cooked rice.