17 March, 2013
Slow Cooker Pear Cheesecake
Posted in : Desserts, Slow Cooker Recipes on by : Slava Bond Tags: crem cheese, egg, ginger, honey, pears, sour cream, vanilla extract
- In mixing bowl,combine cream cheese,sugar,all-purpose flour and salt.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream,beaten egg,and vanilla.
- Arrange pear slices on crust in springform pan.
- Pour filling over pears.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place cheesecake in slow cooker.
- Cover,placing 3 layers of paper towels under lid and cook on high-heat setting for 3½-4 hours.
- Turn off heat and let stand,covered in crock pot for 1 hour.
- Remove slow cooker pear cheesecake from crock pot and cool on wire rack.
- Place in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
Gingersnap Crumb Crust
- In springform pan,combine all ingredients,except honey.
- Mix well and add enough honey for mixture to stick together.
- Pat mixture evenly on bottom and 1-inch (2.5 cm) up side of pan.