Slow Cooker Polinesian Glazed Wings
- 3 pounds(1500 g) chicken wings
- 10 oz(300 ml) bottle sweet-and-sour sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- green onions,thinly sliced
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
- Cut each chicken wing into two pieces.
- Place wing pieces on the unheated rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5-inch(10-12.5 cm) from heat for 15-20 minutes,turning once.
- In 3½-4-quart(3½-4 l) slow cooker,combine sweet-and-sour sauce,soy sauce,ginger and crushed red pepper.
- Add chicken wings and stir to coat.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer slow cooker Polynesian glazed wings to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with green onions.