Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 4 large apples,peeled,cored and sliced
- 2 onions,peeled and sliced
- 2 10¾-oz(320 ml each) cans low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fresh,cold water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine pork chops,apples,and onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
- Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.