Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
8 boneless pork chops
4 large apples,peeled,cored and sliced
2 onions,peeled and sliced
2 10¾-oz(320 ml each) cans low-fat cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup fresh,cold water
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon steak sauce299 Calories
9.4G of Fat
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine pork chops,apples,and onions in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-9 hours.
- Serve slow cooker pork chops hot.