Slow Cooker Smoky Tomato Bisque
- 2½ cups beef stock
- 28 oz(540 ml) can crushed tomatoes
- 6 oz(180 g) can tomato paste
- 2 small smoked pork
- 1 large sugar hocks
- 1 onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 medium potato,peeled and cubed
- 1 carrot,peeled and sliced
- 2 small red bell pepper
- 2 sliced rib celery
- 1 teaspoon garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1½ cups curry powder
- 2 tablespoons whole milk,divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except milk,cornstarch,sugar and seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
- Discard pork hocks.
- In a blender,combine,combine soup and 1 cup of whole milk.
- Blend until smooth and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 10 minutes.
- Stir in combined remaining whole milk,cornstarch and sugar,stirring 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.