Slow Cooker Smoky Tomato Bisque
- In a slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except milk,cornstarch,sugar and seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
- Discard pork hocks.
- In a blender,combine,combine soup and 1 cup of whole milk.
- Blend until smooth and return mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high-heat setting for 10 minutes.
- Stir in combined remaining whole milk,cornstarch and sugar,stirring 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.