Apple and Blue Cheese Stuffed Endives
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Apple and blue cheese stuffed endives.Very easy and delicious appetizer.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large red apple,peeled,cored and finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs,rinsed and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 heads Belgian endive,separated into leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts,finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
In a small mixing bowl,combine lemon juice and water. Mix well and add copped apples.
Toss well to coat. Drain and pat dry with paper towel.
Using the same mixing bowl,combine the apple,celery,blue cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well and sprinkle 1 tablespoon onto each endive leaf. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and serve.