Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Yield : 24
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Bacon-wrapped chicken bites.This is excellent appetizer.Very easy to make.
- 12 bacon strips,cut into halves
- 10 oz (300 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts,cubed into 24 cubes
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced water chestnuts,drained
- 1/2 cup (125 g) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup (60 g) soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
Place sliced bacon on a broiler rack. Broil 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Wrap a piece of bacon around chicken and water chestnut slice. Secure with wooden toothpick
In a resealable plastic bag,combine orange marmalade,soy sauce,minced garlic and grated ginger. Toss well to combine.
Add bacon-wrapped chicken bites and carefully turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain bacon-wrapped chicken bites and discard marinade. Preheat broiler. Broil chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Serve immediately.