- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Blueberry bonanza.Very delicious dessert. Ready in 15 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons butter,melted
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 21 oz (630 g) bluepberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup (125 ml)+2 tablespoons berry cream liqueur
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 2-3 cups graham cracker crumbs
Pat 1½ cups of crumbs evenly over cake pan bottom.
In a small bowl,beat 1/2 cup butter until fluffy. Add sugar gradually and beat until light and fluffy. Add beaten eggs and blend well.
Pour egg mixture slowly over crumb layer. Mix pie filling with liqueur and spread over butter-sugar mixture. Sprinkle nuts over blueberry filling.
Whip cream and add liqueur. Spread evenly over filling. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker crumbs over top. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
Cur blueberry bonanza into squares to serve.