Cheesy Baked Jalapenos
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 35m
- Ready In: 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Cheesy baked jalapenos. Cheesy jalapenos baked in oven.
- 3 oz (90 g) cream cheese,softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 8 jalapeno peppers,cut into halves lengthwise and seeded
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
In a mixing bowl,combine cream cheese and ground cumin. Beat well until until smooth.
Gradually beat in Monterey Jack cheese and minced cilantro. Spoon cheese mixture into jalapeno halves.
Place egg and cornflake crumbs in separate bowls. Dip filling side of jalapenos in egg,then coat with cornflake crumbs.
Place crumb side up on lightly greased baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350°F(170°C).
Bake jalapenos in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve cheesy baked jalapenos hot.