Cheesy Pineapple Balls
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Cheesy pineapple balls.Very easy and delicious appetizer recipe.
- 12 oz (360 g) cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapples,drained
- 2-3 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 cup 9250 g) chopped pecans
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Using a wet hands,form a balls. Refrigerate for couple hours.
Remove from refrigerator. Roll in crushed pecans. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve cheesy pineapple balls with a crackers.