- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Chicken crostini.Very easy and delicious chicken appetizer.
- 12 slices French bread
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3½ oz (100 g) cold roast chicken,cut into small,thin slices
- 12 thin slices of goat cheese
- 12 black olives,pitted and chopped
Lightly toast French bread on both sides in a preheated broiler.
Meanwhile,in a mixing bowl,combine olive oil,garlic and oregano. Add seasoning and mix well.
Remove the toasted bread from the broiler and brush them on one side with the oil mixture. Arrange the bread slices,oiled side up,on a cookie sheet. Put some sliced cold roast chicken on top of each one,followed by slice of tomato. Divide the slices of goat cheese among the bread slices,then top with chopped black olives. Drizzle over the remaining oil mixture.
Preheat oven to 350°F(180°C). Transfer chicken crostini to a preheated oven and bake about 5 minutes(until cheese is golden and starting to melt).
Remove from the oven and serve hot on a bed of fresh red and green salad leaves.