Fried Chicken Legs
- Yield: 5
- Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Fried chicken legs.Very easy and delicious chicken recipe!
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken legs
- 1/3 cup (80 g) fish sauce
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups (375 g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 g) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs,lightly beaten
In a mixing bowl,combine beaten eggs and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
Dip chicken legs in the egg mixture and pierce chicken pieces with fork. Cover the bowl with a lid and marinate for 6 hours.
In another mixing bowl,combine all dry ingredients. Stir well. Add marinated chicken,1 at a time,cover the bowl with a lid and shake well.
Heat oil in a heavy pot. Reduce heat to low and add chicken legs,one by one. Cover the pot and fry for 8-15 minutes.
Serve fried chicken legs with ketchup.