Fried Salmon Steaks
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Fried salmon steaks. Skillet fried salmon steaks with mushrooms.Very delicious!
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 pound (120 g) mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic,smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Dredge salmon steaks with flour.
Heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet. While hot,add salmon. Cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Turn salmon steaks over. Season well and continue cooking 5 minutes depending on size.
Melt remaining butter in frying pan. Combine together mushrooms,garlic and parsley. Season and cook in melted butter 4-5 minutes over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fried salmon steaks in lemon juice and cook 30 seconds more. Remove fried salmon steaks from the oven. Transfer to serving platter. Served with cooked risotto.