Ginger Seasoned Chicken Wings
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Ginger seasoned chicken wings.Very easy and delicious chicken wings recipe.
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled,smashed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup 960 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large mixing bowl,combine garlic,ginger,soy sauce,lemon juice,Tabasco sauce,vinegar and olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and black pepper.
Coat chicken wings with soy mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat you barbecue to medium.
Remove marinated chicken wings from refrigerator. Place on barbecue grill and cook for 12-15 minutes,turning 4-5 times during cooking and basting occasionally with soy mixture. Season with salt and black pepper.
Remove cooked chicken wings from the grill and sprinkle with chopped green onion (optional). Serve immediately.