Grilled Swordfish Steak with Ginger and Lime2020-09-12
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Ready In: 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Grilled swordfish steak with ginger and lime. Marinated swordfish steak grilled on a gas or charcoal grill. Very delicious!
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro or Italian parsley,divided
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves,minced,divided
- 1 teaspoon grated pared gingerroot,divided
- 2 boneless swordfish steaks
- 2 teaspoons margarine,softened
- lime wedges and parsley for garnish
In shallow glass or stainless-steel bowl combine 1 teaspoon cilantro,the lime juice,half of garlic,and half of gingerroot. Mix well.
Add swordfish to gingerroot-lime juice mixture. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Preheat barbecue or gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl combine remaining cilantro,garlic,gingerroot,and the margarine. Mix well.
Spray rack with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange swordfish on rack and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork,about 2 minutes on each side. To serve,transfer grilled swordfish steak to serving platter and top each with half of the margarine mixture. Serve garnished with lime and parsley.