Linguine with Grilled Shrimp and Black Olives
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Linguine with grilled shrimp and black olives. Italian linguine with seafood and olives.Delicious!
- 1 pound (480 g) medium shrimp,peeled and deveined
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 3/4 pound (360 g) linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic,peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 tomatoes,coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives,pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Preheat the gas grill.
Thread shrimp onto soaked bamboo skewers. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Grill over medium-high heat until just opaque throughout(about 3-4 minutes per side). Remove grilled shrimp from bamboo skewers
Cut each shrimp into 2 pieces and set aside.
Boil salted water in a large pot. Cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Drain cooked linguine.
Preheat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add sliced garlic and cook,stirring,until lightly browned(about 2 minutes). Add tomatoes,black olives,shrimp and linguine. Cook,tossing until heated through(about 2-3 minutes)
Transfer linguine with grilled shrimp and black olives to a large bowl. Stir in chopped basil and season with freshly ground black pepper,to taste. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.