Marinated Shrimp Appetizer
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Marinated shrimp appetizer.Very easy and delicious appetizer.
- 1½ pounds (720 g) shrimp,shell on
- 8 cups (2 L) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) truffle oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- salt and cracked black pepper
In a large mixing bowl,combine lemon juice,vinegar and truffle oil. Mix well and set aside.
In a large pot,bring salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp and boil until shrimp turns pink and opaque(about 2 minutes). Drain boiled shrimp,reserving 1 cup of boiled water.
Transfer hot shrimp into lemon marinade. Lemon marinade should cover boiled shrimp,if not,add cooled poaching water.
Cover marinated shrimp with a lid and refrigerate for 2-3 hours,turning shrimp occasionally.