Minted Lamb Meatballs
- Yield: 4 serving plates
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0 g
Mint Lamb Meatballs
- 1½ pounds (720 g) minced lamb
- 4 garlic cloves,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 large egg,beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- mint leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large mixing bowl,combine minced lamb,garlic,chopped mint,egg,salt,black pepper and coriander. Mix well,using a wooden spoon.
Make little balls of the mixture. Roll the balls in the flour to coat.
Heat vegetable oil in frying pan. Add minted lamb meatballs and cook over moderate heat for 6-8 minutes on each side,until browned.
Drain on the paper towel. Garnish minted lamb meatballs with mint leaves and serve with boiled rice